Welcome

My new site is www.bethanyhaile.com
I am looking forward to an engagement session this afternoon...and I have another one planned for later in the week. I think it is a lot of fun to shoot pictures of couples. They have such natural poses and you can try lots of fun shots! So, hopefully tomorrow or the next day I'll have some shots to post here.

I am constantly amazed at the amount of information available on the web! I have been reading photography sites like they are going out of style! Anything you could ever want to know (and plenty that you didn't!) is available to teach and inspire. If you have ever wondered how photographers take their shots, just type it in and you are almost sure to find it!

One thing that I have been trying to work on is using the shutter speed to change the look of my shot. I am not quite where I want to be, but I am learning new tricks almost every day.

0 comments: