Welcome

My new site is www.bethanyhaile.com

Kelly and Ken

Busy-ness....that is whats in store for me over the next few days. I have sessions one right after each other, ending on Tuesday. So my blogging and editing is going to slow, just a bit.

~Ken and Kelly~
This couple was so cute...very fun to photograph! Their love is so obvious in their playfulness with each other! So, here are just a few pictures to see while we wait for the rest! There are going to be some GREAT shots and I can't wait to finish editing them!




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So cool, I can't wait to see the rest! I am really digging your style....

Anonymous said...

Bethany, these look great! Thank you for spending the afternoon running around town with us. I hope we didn't keep you too long on Saturday. We really lost track of time having so much fun.