Welcome

My new site is www.bethanyhaile.com

10th Anniversary


My husband and I will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary on Thursday. In ways it seems like it has been much longer (thats good) and in the same breath it feels just like yesterday. I am blessed with an amazing husband who loves me unconditionally and supports me overwhelmingly!

We did a little photo session today just for fun. I took the pictures on a tripod with a self timer. Our 8, 6 and 3 year old daughters took a few for us too! So, I definitely need to hire those girls...they did great considering their inexperience and unsteady hand! :)















3 comments:

Christy said...

AWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Congrats! Geez...i feel so old.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...always! Congratulations by the way! Have a great day!

Tonya

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful family!