Welcome

My new site is www.bethanyhaile.com

A revelation and a few more of Heather



I just wanted to post a couple more pictures from the last part of the session with Heather, but first...I am realizing as I gain experience, that I take a LOT of pictures! At first it was out of necessity because I wanted that many options, but as I have improved the need is much less. Each session I go to seems to have more choice images than the previous. Which, in the end, actually makes my job a lot harder...trying to weed through a bunch of great pictures is difficult because I don't want to cut any of them. :) I have decided to slow down on the # of images I take and now work more towards quality...careful placement, lighting and removing distractions from the picture.








I got to take a few family shots when we were almost done with Heathers session and they turned out very sweet.

0 comments: