Welcome

My new site is www.bethanyhaile.com

Crystal and Austin ~Sneak Peak~ Willamette Valley, Oregon Engagement Photographer

I had such a fun time with Austin and Crystal today, shooting some engagement pictures! Austin is on leave from Iraq and I felt privilaged to share a few hours of their time together with them. I just had to post one shot I got...absolutely love it. The focus worked out perfectly, the lighting, the kiss, everything is just perfect! The two of them were sitting on the rocks and I was sneaking in from the other side of the water and captured this picture between some reeds. (click on the picture to view it larger)


We got so many great shots, I can't wait to go through all of them! I'll post some more tomorrow afternoon!
Willamette Valley, Oregon Engagement Photographer

2 comments:

Jen said...

Great shot! Such a cool picture!! How special that you could share in their short time together and get some beautiful pictures for them! Can't wait to see the rest!

Crystal said...

Nice shot! I love it. :-) You are a great photographer, Bethany! Thanks again for coming up - we both really appreciated your time and effort. BTW, these shots will help when he goes back...a good memory and visual for me to draw from.