Welcome

My new site is www.bethanyhaile.com

Opinions Needed!! Willamette Valley, Oregon Senior Photographer

This session has been so fun to edit so far...we got some great shots! I can't wait to finish it up. I have quite a few more to go though.

I have a love/hate relationship with senior sessions. I LOVE shooting seniors, they are so fun and always end up with some awesome shots, but in the same breath I have a really hard time deciding which shots I like the most, and it takes time editing them because there are so many options for each of the pictures!

Take the image below...I love how it turned out, but then I ran one little action on it and it looks so fun both ways I can't decide which one I like more! Leave me a comment and let me know which way you like it.... Click on either image for a side by side comparison.


Willamette Valley, Oregon Senior Photographer

5 comments:

Tricia Nugen said...

I know what you mean Bethany! I recently did 6 mini shoots and I always want to edit EVERY photo! But, I always show more than one option of each photo just because it's easier to visualize. I like them both. And, I love your work! I hope one day to be as busy as you!

Jen said...

They both look great--but I like the second one better!!

Jennifer said...

I like the first better b/c it shows her face more. I think if you, "slight lightened," the second, and ran boost(may have to lower opacity), erase back the face with a layer mask and then burn the edges slightly you would feel stronger about the second. Just my opinion, I'm acting like I'm some pro or something, maybe one day :)

Christy said...

definitely the first one.

Anonymous said...

Bethany, you are just getting better! WOW!
Beth P