Welcome

My new site is www.bethanyhaile.com

Busy-ness

Wow, the soccer season is here and we are in full swing! All three of our girls are playing this year, on three different teams! It has been fun, but a bit crazy over the past few weeks. On top of that we had a group of guys from our church come help us put a new roof on our house, and if that wasn't enough I picked up some free paint, borrowed my dads paint sprayer and have been painting the exterior of our house! So...I have been keeping quite busy. I have a fun senior session coming up and I am excited to get back to my photography after all the distractions lately! That isn't to say I haven't been taking pictures though...






1 comments:

Alicia said...

buisy buisy...were do your girls play for? I'm considering getting my middle one (Ellie) into soccer next year. She is very active.