Welcome

My new site is www.bethanyhaile.com

Monotones ~Albany Family Session~

I met with this family briefly on Thanksgiving morning....we had hoped for some good weather since we were meeting at a gorgeous home with a great yard. But we got rained out, so we we opted to try some indoor shots. Now as I have plainly said before, indoor shots are not my forte. So I think thats why I like so many of these shots in a monotone better than their color versions. Some of it might just be my taste, I feel like the monotone makes the backgrounds disappear a bit and the subjects stand out more....but I also love a golden monotone and this home had just the right neutral decor to make those work great on these images.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

Anonymous said...

It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.