Welcome

My new site is www.bethanyhaile.com

Fall Mini Sessions






I am excited to announce Fall Mini Sessions. This will be the only mini session event I will hold all year. Since my focus has mainly been seniors this summer and fall, I have had to turn away so many family sessions. I think its so important to document your family each year!
Read more below the image!

While these sessions are smaller, and more compact then my normal sessions, I will not be skimping on the setting, style, and experience. Bring your props, creatives ideas, and I will be there to help stylizes sessions. I'll bring some fun new props as well! (read: large frame, wooden letters, etc.)
Slots will fill up fast so please email me at bethany@bethanyhailephotography.com  to reserve your time. Package reservation fee is due at the time of booking (via check or paypal), and additional images and products will be available to purchase once proofs are sent out. 
Each session will include 15-20 minutes on location in an urban setting in downtown Albany, OR, a disc with 5 images with copyright release and the possibility to purchase more images, digital cards (for e-mailing, posting to Facebook, or printing) and a new item this year, a calendar with your photo on it. 
Wondering what to wear? Check out this post and the images below!

What to wear....



Photobucket

Share

0 comments: