Welcome

My new site is www.bethanyhaile.com

Easy Chewy Granola Bars- Only 3 ingredients!




Is this really my first post of the year?! I have been enjoying some much needed time off with my family over the holidays (and longer!) After searching pinterest today for a good, easy granola bar recipe, and coming up short, I decided I had to post this one. Hope you enjoy it!






Chewy Granola Bars
2 cups peanut butter 
1 1/2 cups light corn syrup 
9 cups granola with almonds, raisins & honey (Quaker)

Butter a 9x13 pan. Heat corn syrup in large pan over med-hi heat. Bring to boil, and boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and add peanut butter until smooth. Measure granola into a large bowl. Pour peanut butter mixture over granola and mix carefully. Press into pan evenly. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. Cut into bars. 

Makes about 24 bars. 

My kids and husband loved these! 


Photobucket

Share

0 comments: