Welcome

My new site is www.bethanyhaile.com

Senior Pictures with Nicole

What a great day for shooting....it was overcast just enough to give us some great light. (But I did miss the blue sky!) I met with Nicole and her mom yesterday afternoon and we had a great time.

I am working on the rest of the pictures this week, but here are a few....nearly every shot I took was useable (as in, not blinking, good smiles, great body language) which makes it hard to decide which ones are the best pictures!


Nicole is outgoing and playful. She was ready to have fun and try silly things...she came up with most of her own poses too! Her mom was great to have along because she had a good eye for catching things out of place.
I love this next shot...it is so natural and captured at a fun time. It reminds me of something but I have not quite decided what yet! :) I will have to post again if I can think of it.

0 comments: