Welcome

My new site is www.bethanyhaile.com

Some more senior picures...

I don't normally mess with coloring on the pictures, usually the editing I do is a quick crop, straighten or black and white (or sepia). But I have discovered a new method for black and whites. If you notice some pictures where the color is just barely peaking through...that is my newest trick. I think it is a cool effect and if someone else likes it, then I will give that effect to your pictures. So, that is why you may see some duplicates in this post. (Some have doubles from today, some are doubles from yesterdays post.)

The picture above seems like a perfect example of a "classic" look. Something about the color combination, the look on her face and the pose just really pulls at me! It is one of my favorites!















0 comments: