Welcome

My new site is www.bethanyhaile.com

"Little B"

Meeting this little guy yesterday was lots of fun...with no boys of my own I think most toddler boys are fascinating! This guy was on the move and had no time to stop and smile for the camera...I mentioned in the last post the # of shots we had taken...well it looks like we are down to about 1/3 of that! I am definitely going to need to practice with more toddlers! Here are some fun shots from yesterday that show lots of movement. I am playing with a new technique!


This one I color enhanced...black and white then brought back the color to the slide and his eyes! Aren't they adorable? (You may have to click on the picture and view it larger to see the eyes better.)

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures, that affect is really cool!