Welcome

My new site is www.bethanyhaile.com

Time Out

One more session to go before my "break"! :) I have been editing like crazy...and still more to come! I am not used to having a long list to edit. Typically I have a day or two between sessions and can get right on the image proofing. I had a great time shooting in downtown Corvallis last night. Lots of background options! We found a great red umbrella over some outside cafe tables. That was fun and I can't wait to see what I have.

While I was waiting last night I got a few shots that I found interesting....


When I got home, I was walking inside and stopped for a second on my front porch to see the sun streaming through the clouds. It was absolutely gorgeous. I took one shot before I knocked over a container that was full of water...and created a mess! Fortunately for me the shot turned out perfect! If you look at the top of the picture you can see the rays of sun creating lines of light!

0 comments: