Welcome

My new site is www.bethanyhaile.com

Busy, busy, busy.....

Wow, I am behind. I always hate to be behind..... :) But its a good feeling to get caught up. *At least I think it will be!* I am only one session behind now and its just 1 week old, so I am feeling pretty good.

Our family has been helping our friends get ready to move to Brazil. Its a weird feeling, knowing that helping them is getting them closer to leaving us! Its a good thing, yet sad too. Their family of 5 (soon to be 6!) has become important to my family of 5. Each of my kids has a close friend in their kids. Its going to be hard to let them go, even though we know they are doing what God has called them to!

Okay, enough about that for now...too sad! :) I wanted to post a few more pictures of Meg and her boys from last week. They are all so sweet. Megan is a nursing student, well not anymore, she is graduating!! Congrats!! I loved getting the chance to spend some time with her and her boys. We met in downtown Albany. I love the urban settings! They were fun to shoot and we got some great pictures too!



family,boys,mom,photography,urban

family,boys,mom,photography,urban

family,boys,mom,photography,urban

Megan

Megan






Photobucket

Share

0 comments: