Welcome

My new site is www.bethanyhaile.com

How to avoid camera loss!

I found this on Andrew McDonalds blog.....and thought it was pretty funny, and a smart idea!

A Pictorial Guide to avoiding Camera Loss

Have you lost your cam­era recently? Mis­laid it some­where in a national park? Left it in a taxi? Dropped it in the gorilla pit? Any­one can be a vic­tim of the thought­less­ness and/or sleepi­ness that can lead to Cam­era Loss.

How can I pre­vent Cam­era Loss?’ I hear you ask, wish­ing I’d get to the point. Well, you can’t pre­vent cam­eras from get­ting lost, but you can do some­thing so your cam­era can be found very soon after it has vanished.

All you have to do is take some pho­tos – which you never delete from your cam­era – so when some­one finds your cam­era at the bot­tom of the gorilla pit they are able to locate you and return the lost prop­erty to its right­ful owner.

To illus­trate just how you can safe­guard your cam­era from the crip­pling effects of Cam­era Loss, here are the pics that I always keep on my camera.

Hello

You-Must-Have-Found-My-Came

thankyou

Unless

But-I'll-Assume

I-Probably

Like-on-a-Train

Or-At-The-Post-Office

Or-In-My-Dog

Well-Probably

I-don't-even

Nothing

Anyway,-Thanks

We-Have-Such

One-Time

Bath

Sorry

Anyways-Can-you-email

I-Will-Be-Relived

And-Will-Probably-Hug

Unless-You-Have-Personal

Or-You-Are-Remembering

In-Which-Case

OK-Go-Email-Me

And-I-Will-Go-Wait



Photobucket

Share

0 comments: